1. How do I contact Too Faced?
- For website and order inquiries, please call 855-Too-Faced, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For marketing or PR inquiries, please send an email to: email@example.com.
- For domestic distributor inquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For blogger and online advertising inquiries, please send an email to: email@example.com.
- For career inquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other inquiries, please Contact Us and complete the form.
2. How do I join the Too Faced A-List?
Enter your email at the bottom of this page and we'll even send you a special offer code for your next purchase!
3. Uh oh, I forgot my password!No worries, click forgot my password and we'll send your password back to you faster than you can say "glamorous"!
4. How do I opt out of emails?Why would you want to?! Our Too Faced fans receive all kinds of perks and special gifts. But if you must, just click the 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of any email.
5. How long does it take to receive my order?Orders typically process within 2 business days (Monday-Friday) and transit time is typically 5-7 days. Please Note: Selecting an upgraded shipping option will not decrease the time it takes to process orders, it only speeds up shipping. During sales, shipping may take longer.
*During Summer Lovin' Sale and 3-day holiday weekends, shipping may take a bit longer than normal - but be patient, the reward is worth the wait!
6. How do I track my order?We've actually made this super simple! You can click on the link on your order confirmation email any time and log in to see the status of your order. You can even see past orders and easily re-order the same products that you've already grown to love and adore!
7. Do you test on animals?No way, Too Faced loves animals! Our products are totally cruelty-free. In fact, our brushes are made with the softest and gentlest teddy-bear hair.
Here is a complete list of our Vegan-friendly products (no animal bi-products):
- Amazing Face SPF 15 Powder Foundation (all)
- Absolutely Flawless Concealer (all)
- Beauty Balm (all)
- Borderline Anti-Feathering Lip Pencil
- Brightening Blush (Mochi Mi Amore)
- Brow-ney Pencils (all)
- Sun Bunny, Chocolate Soleil (all)
- Galaxy Glam (all)
- Duo Eye Shadows (Ooh & Aah, Fantasy Island, Skinny Dip, Lucky Charms, Shamrock Chic, Rich Bitch)
- Exotic Colors (Nice Stems!, Cop a Teal, Firefly, Frilly Lily, Petals to the Metal, Midnight Mist, Poison Orchid, Enchanted Garden, Night Nymph, Violet Femme)
- Foiled Liners (Bronze Bombshell, Black Beauty)
- Full Bloom Creme (Prim & Poppy, Tea Rose)
- Full Bloom Powder (Sweet Pink, Coca Rose)
- Glamour Dust (Blue Angel)
- Leopard Love (Candy Leopard, Peach Leopard)
- Lip Injection, Lip Injection Super Size, Lip Injection Extreme
- Lip Insurance
- Liquid Lava Eyeliner - Lava Matte
- Long-Stemmed Lashes
- Matte Eye Collection
- Metal Eyed Eyeliners (Blackout, Hand Cuffs, Twilight, Get Lucky, Plum Crazy, Brown Sugar, Dirt Bag, Shotgun)
- Mirror Mirror (all)
- Peach Leopard
- Perfect Eyes Eyeliner (all)
- Perfect Lips
- Primed & Poreless (all)
- Royal Oil
- Eye Shadow Single (Label Whore, Blonde Ambition, Neptune)
- Starry Eyed Eyeliner (all)
- Tanning Bed in a Tube
- Wrinkle Injection
- Shadow Brushes
- Kabuki Brush
- Powder Pouf
- Teddy Bear Hair Brush Set
- Petite Pouf
8. Do you use Parabens in your products?Here is a complete list of our products which do not include parabens:
- Absolutely Flawless Concealer
- Amazing Face Liquid Foundation
- Amazing Face 20 Powder Foundation
- Brightening Blush (La Vie En Rose, Mocha Mi Amore)
- Brow Envy
- Chocolate Soleil
- Exotic Color (Enchanted Garden, Firefly, Frilly Lily, Magic Mushroom, Midnight Mist, Night Nymph, Poison Orchid, Violet Femme)
- Foiled Liners
- Full Bloom Cremes (all)
- Full Bloom Powders (all)
- Girls Dig Pearls (all)
- Glamour Dust (all)
- Lip of Luxury (all)
- Liquid Lava
- Long-Stemmed Lashes
- Metal Eyed Eyeliners
- Glamour Glosses (all)
- Perfect Eyes (all)
- Primed & Poreless
- Primed & Poreless Powder
- Pure Bronze
- Show Insurance
- Shadow Insurance Candlelight
- Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
- Wrinkle Injection
- Natural Kiss Palette
- Natural at Night
- Primed & Poreless Pure
- Milk Chocolate Soleil
- Candlelight Glow Duo
- Royal Oil
9. How do I return something?Too Faced is happy to accept returns on all merchandise within 30 days of purchase. Unfortunately and without exception, Too Faced cannot accept returns on used or damaged merchandise. For additional information, please see our returns policy. Sorry, shipping and handling fees are not refundable on returns. Returns are available for products purchased on TooFaced.com. For purchases at all other retailers, including Ulta, Sephora, Macy's and Sephora Inside JC Penney's, please see specific retailer return policies.
All returns should be sent to the following address:
Too Faced Cosmetics
Attn: Website Returns
18231 McDurmott West, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92614
When returning products to Too Faced, please secure a tracking number for your shipment so that we can ensure safe delivery.
10. How much does shipping cost?To view our shipping costs, visit our Shipping Info page.
11. Something is missing from my order / My order was incorrect!
Whooops! We're happy to help fix this – contact customer service to start the process by calling 855-Too-Faced or send an email to: email@example.com.
12. Is this website secure?Absolutely! We take your trust seriously and understand how important it is to our customers to shop in a safe environment. When shopping on TooFaced.com, we encode your information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This is the most advanced customer security technique available on the Web.
13. How do I use a coupon code?Lucky you! To use your coupon code, add all of your glam goodies to your shopping cart and begin the check-out process. There will be a link to enter your code on the 'review order' page of the check-out process. Please note that only one promotion code can be entered for a given order from TooFaced.com and supplies of all free gift offers are limited. No substitutes are allowed for free gift or free sample offers; quantities are limited. Cannot be used on orders already placed.
Special Note: no promo codes are permitted during Vintage Sales.
14. Which credit cards are accepted on this site?We accept VISA, Mastercard and American Express credit cards. Gift cards are also an acceptable form of payment.
At this time, we do not accept credit cards from International banks – sorry for the inconvenience!
15. Do you accept orders from customers outside the United States?Currently, we can ship to customers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, UK and Ireland. We also ship to AFO/FPO addresses.
16. I see that you offer free samples – how do I get in on that?
When you go to check-out you will see an option to add a free sample to your order. We encourage you to try new products that you haven't tried before – you just might find yourself back here purchasing the full size! During promotional periods, we sometimes offer bonus samples with orders.
17. What is the status of my order?
You can review the status of your order by going to My Account at the top of the page and selecting Sign In where you can sign into your account to view your order status and history. You can also click the link on your order confirmation email.
18. How do I know if my order was placed?
Once you have completed your order, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with your account. Please Note: If you are paying with PayPal, it will be sent to the email address associated with your PayPal account, which may be different. You may also review your order by clicking Track Order under the My Account tab at the top of the page.
19. How do change or cancel my order?
If you need to make any changes to your order, please call us immediately after making your purchase at 855-Too-Faced. Once your order has been processed, we will be unable to modify the contents or cancel your order. We apologize for any inconvenience and will do our best to assist you.