Our one-of-a-kind makeup primer was scientifically formulated to wear under bronzers and foundation powders or alone to achieve the look of flawless skin without makeup. Vitamins A & C, Mulberry Extract and a powerful dose of Retinol virtually banish pores while tired skin is left hydrated, firmer, and detoxified. Primed & Poreless creates the perfect canvas to allow powders, bronzers and foundations to airbrush onto the skin seamlessly and perfectly blended. Skin appears brighter, fresher and younger. Color stays true and in place all day.
More To Love:
• Erase Pores & Imperfections: Virtually erases pores, softens lines and perfects your complexion leaving skin ready for bronzer, powder, makeup or nothing at all.
• Customized Formula: Provides an airbrushed canvas as it preps skin for bronzers, powder products and liquid foundations. Bronzers glide on without grabbing or looking heavy. Powders float above imperfections. Makeup applies like magic onto skin. Color stays true and in place all day.
• Mulberry Extract & Arctostaphylos UVA URSI: Protect, brighten and lighten skin for a renewed freshness and soothing effect.
• Retinyl Palmitate & Cyclodextrin with CAVAMAX Retinol: Restores moisture, elasticity and suppleness with a powerful combination of anti-wrinkle, youth enhancing, skincare ingredients.
• Camellia Oil & Vitamin A: Essence of the white tea plant and the free radical fighting vitamins are nature’s most powerful antioxidants. Skin looks firmer, brighter and more resilient, even up close.
• Colorless: Great on any skin color! The nude tone becomes invisible once applied.
More To Love:
- 100% oil-free formula
- Virtually erases pores and imperfections
- Regulates surplus oil production on the skin’s surface, minimizing shine and improving skin’s overall texture
- Soothes & brightens inflamed skin while reducing future pigmentation concerns
- Net Weight: 1 oz. (Metric: 28 g)
Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Disiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cycloheptasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclodextrin, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT, BHA. *Vegan-friendly
- Glamour Guide
After trying thick, hard to apply pore less primers that would break down after a long day....I have finally found what I consider the best pore less primer ever. I'm 46, I have pores, and combination skin. This makes my skin look flawless and the new too faced foundation goes on like butter! I'll continue to use and buy. Btw...A little goes a long ways. I did not have the cracking and rolling as described by some....put on a thin layer over well prepped skin and your ready....
I don't use foundation, as I haven't found any that are reasonably priced and don't look "mask-y" on my mature skin (late 40's). However, this primer is a fantastic sub for foundation. My main problem is redness, and this product takes care of that even BETTER than Benefit's That Gal does! Glides on, stays put, creamy and leaves my skin soft. Does it get better than that? Uh, no. This one's a keeper.
I have incredibly oily skin and normally k used smashbox's primer, but even that doesn't control the shine that makes it through my makeup. This product is already a thousand times better and it's my first day of using it. Of course there's still a little shine, but nothing compared to how it is normally. The product does exactly what it says, it's pretty damn good.
I love the texture and the fact that it doesn't feel synthetic at all. I also love the way it makes my skin feel once it's applied. I do NOT, however, feel this is something I could wear by itself. Alone, it didn't do much for my pores and it made my liquid foundation look cakey. It looked beautiful with my powder though, so maybe that's the foundation's fault. Either way, This is right up there with my Tarte 12-hour perfecting primer :)
I use this product when I have a long day or need my makeup to last extra long. It makes my skin smooth and soft and allows the make up to go on smoother. I think it is one of the better primers because it is not oily.
Most of the times I like Too Face products but with this I fell in love. I followed the tip given by Sephora seller. A small amount, like a pea, blended with my foundation and then applied on my face. Perfect finish.
I absolutely love the way it leaves my face feeling soft and velvety after I apply it. However I dont't notice much of a difference if I do or don't use it with my foundation. I mainly use it for the way it leaves my skin feeling.
I bought this for my trip expecting it to be a good primer. But to my disappointment, as I applied it on my face, they came off like my skin is peeling. I had to returned it as it was not satisfac. Thank goodness Sephora has a good policy for Returns.