Our one-of-a-kind makeup primer was scientifically formulated to wear under bronzers and foundation powders or alone to achieve the look of flawless skin without makeup. Vitamins A & C, Mulberry Extract and a powerful dose of Retinol virtually banish pores while tired skin is left hydrated, firmer, and detoxified. Primed & Poreless creates the perfect canvas to allow powders, bronzers and foundations to airbrush onto the skin seamlessly and perfectly blended. Skin appears brighter, fresher and younger. Color stays true and in place all day.
More To Love:
• Erase Pores & Imperfections: Virtually erases pores, softens lines and perfects your complexion leaving skin ready for bronzer, powder, makeup or nothing at all.
• Customized Formula: Provides an airbrushed canvas as it preps skin for bronzers, powder products and liquid foundations. Bronzers glide on without grabbing or looking heavy. Powders float above imperfections. Makeup applies like magic onto skin. Color stays true and in place all day.
• Mulberry Extract & Arctostaphylos UVA URSI: Protect, brighten and lighten skin for a renewed freshness and soothing effect.
• Retinyl Palmitate & Cyclodextrin with CAVAMAX Retinol: Restores moisture, elasticity and suppleness with a powerful combination of anti-wrinkle, youth enhancing, skincare ingredients.
• Camellia Oil & Vitamin A: Essence of the white tea plant and the free radical fighting vitamins are nature’s most powerful antioxidants. Skin looks firmer, brighter and more resilient, even up close.
• Colorless: Great on any skin color! The nude tone becomes invisible once applied.
More To Love:
- 100% oil-free formula
- Virtually erases pores and imperfections
- Regulates surplus oil production on the skin’s surface, minimizing shine and improving skin’s overall texture
- Soothes & brightens inflamed skin while reducing future pigmentation concerns
- Net Weight: 1 oz. (Metric: 28 g)
Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Disiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cycloheptasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclodextrin, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT, BHA. *Vegan-friendly
- Glamour Guide
Most of the times I like Too Face products but with this I fell in love. I followed the tip given by Sephora seller. A small amount, like a pea, blended with my foundation and then applied on my face. Perfect finish.
I absolutely love the way it leaves my face feeling soft and velvety after I apply it. However I dont't notice much of a difference if I do or don't use it with my foundation. I mainly use it for the way it leaves my skin feeling.
I bought this for my trip expecting it to be a good primer. But to my disappointment, as I applied it on my face, they came off like my skin is peeling. I had to returned it as it was not satisfac. Thank goodness Sephora has a good policy for Returns.
Personally did nothing for pore size or stopping my foundation from setting in my lines a few hours later. I love the texture of it but that's about it.
This product came with my sampler set. What I do like about this product is that it does leave the skin smooth and ready for my foundation. What I did not like about it was that it had a bad reaction with my foundation. As I blended my foundation around my jaw line, my foundation started to peel off. Not sure what really happen so to fix the whole situation, I made sure I just padded down my foundation with a sponge applicator.
I love this product!!! I have tried several other primers and always come back to Too Faced. Your skin is perfectly primed for easy, flawless foundation application. I would have given the product 5 stars except for the price. $30 for a 1 oz tube is excessive. A little does go a long way; but, it is still expensive.
It's ok. It does help my makeup last longer but does absolutely nothing to diminish pore size. So even though it's a smooth primer, that all it is and it's way overpriced and doesn't like up to it's name.
Love this! My face feels so smooth after applying and my foundtion stays on for a long time.. That's coming from someone with combination to oily skin. Amazing!