More To Love:
• Erase Pores & Imperfections: Virtually erases pores, softens lines and perfects your complexion leaving skin ready for bronzer, powder, makeup or nothing at all.
• Customized Formula: Provides an airbrushed canvas as it preps skin for bronzers, powder products and liquid foundations. Bronzers glide on without grabbing or looking heavy. Powders float above imperfections. Makeup applies like magic onto skin. Color stays true and in place all day.
• Mulberry Extract & Arctostaphylos UVA URSI: Protect, brighten and lighten skin for a renewed freshness and soothing effect.
• Retinyl Palmitate & Cyclodextrin with CAVAMAX Retinol: Restores moisture, elasticity and suppleness with a powerful combination of anti-wrinkle, youth enhancing, skincare ingredients.
• Camellia Oil & Vitamin A: Essence of the white tea plant and the free radical fighting vitamins are nature’s most powerful antioxidants. Skin looks firmer, brighter and more resilient, even up close.
• Colorless: Great on any skin color! The nude tone becomes invisible once applied.
More To Love:
- 100% oil-free formula
- Virtually erases pores and imperfections
- Regulates surplus oil production on the skin’s surface, minimizing shine and improving skin’s overall texture
- Soothes & brightens inflamed skin while reducing future pigmentation concerns
- Net Weight: 1 oz. (Metric: 28 g)
Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Disiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cycloheptasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclodextrin, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT, BHA. *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens
- Glamour Guide
MORE TO LOVE
I don't have sensitive skin whatsoever and when I break out its usually only one or two pimples. However, for me after the second or third day of use I broke out all over my face. I had to return the product
I love it
This primer is amazing! I just bought the full size bottle! I originally had a sample when I ordered my PB&J palette, and loved it so much I got the full size. It makes your pores invisible, and your skin very smooth!
Realistically I would give this product 2 and half stars. Unfortunately like a few other people said it causes breakouts and oily skin. I would not recommend this for anyone but people with dry skin from my experience (I have combo). I naively did not read the ingredients so I didn't realize their are mulberries in this. My mild allergy to mulberries may have increased the breakouts for me. That being said I think the product has potential to in fact be good... It's just very much not for me.
absolutely love this stuff!! it makes my face feel like silk & really helps cover up my pores. plus a little goes a long way
Feels great when applying, contains talc or something that gives it a satin-y feel. In warm humid weather I still had to use blotting paper later on for shine. Doesn't appear cakey or thick. Gives my skin a somewhat flawless look when makeup is applied. If they perfect it to reduce greasy look I would buy stock in this!
Well I really don't like this primer, although light seems to cause break outs
This primer definitely does what it says as far as pores.. when I put it on, you literally can't see them at all! It makes my makeup look so smooth and my skin feel extra silky. HOWEVER. Holding it up to the light, the bottle is only HALF way full. So warning: Pay attention where it says how much product there is, and don't let the big tube fool you! It's a great primer, but I honestly don't think it's worth the $30 only being half full.