More To Love:
• Erase Pores & Imperfections: Virtually erases pores, softens lines and perfects your complexion leaving skin ready for bronzer, powder, makeup or nothing at all.
• Customized Formula: Provides an airbrushed canvas as it preps skin for bronzers, powder products and liquid foundations. Bronzers glide on without grabbing or looking heavy. Powders float above imperfections. Makeup applies like magic onto skin. Color stays true and in place all day.
• Mulberry Extract & Arctostaphylos UVA URSI: Protect, brighten and lighten skin for a renewed freshness and soothing effect.
• Retinyl Palmitate & Cyclodextrin with CAVAMAX Retinol: Restores moisture, elasticity and suppleness with a powerful combination of anti-wrinkle, youth enhancing, skincare ingredients.
• Camellia Oil & Vitamin A: Essence of the white tea plant and the free radical fighting vitamins are nature’s most powerful antioxidants. Skin looks firmer, brighter and more resilient, even up close.
• Colorless: Great on any skin color! The nude tone becomes invisible once applied.
More To Love:
- 100% oil-free formula
- Virtually erases pores and imperfections
- Regulates surplus oil production on the skin’s surface, minimizing shine and improving skin’s overall texture
- Soothes & brightens inflamed skin while reducing future pigmentation concerns
- Net Weight: 1 oz. (Metric: 28 g)
Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Disiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cycloheptasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclodextrin, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT, BHA. *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens
- Glamour Guide
MORE TO LOVE
I love it
This primer is amazing! I just bought the full size bottle! I originally had a sample when I ordered my PB&J palette, and loved it so much I got the full size. It makes your pores invisible, and your skin very smooth!
Realistically I would give this product 2 and half stars. Unfortunately like a few other people said it causes breakouts and oily skin. I would not recommend this for anyone but people with dry skin from my experience (I have combo). I naively did not read the ingredients so I didn't realize their are mulberries in this. My mild allergy to mulberries may have increased the breakouts for me. That being said I think the product has potential to in fact be good... It's just very much not for me.
absolutely love this stuff!! it makes my face feel like silk & really helps cover up my pores. plus a little goes a long way
Well I really don't like this primer, although light seems to cause break outs
This primer definitely does what it says as far as pores.. when I put it on, you literally can't see them at all! It makes my makeup look so smooth and my skin feel extra silky. HOWEVER. Holding it up to the light, the bottle is only HALF way full. So warning: Pay attention where it says how much product there is, and don't let the big tube fool you! It's a great primer, but I honestly don't think it's worth the $30 only being half full.
This product was absolutely perfect, it smoothed my skin and let my foundation glide on and look flawless! The primer felt great on the skin and actually helped to hydrate my super dry skin, I will repurchase this product.
This product took a couple of times to get it to perfection, but once I did, perfect is not an overstatement. It can be used over or under your foundation if it's liquid, so if it gets disturbed, due to the shade, you can easily touch it up if you just et a very small amount on the tip of your finger and pat it on gently. Much like all of Too Faced's products, while I have sensitive combination skin, this does not irritate my skin and keeps my makeup fresh looking for about six hours with only a bit of oil. After that, I simply use the P&P Powder to touch up any spots that need it. This also makes a great lip primer if used carefully. I use this and Etude House's Pore Blur, but prefer this one overall. The consistency is nice and solid/thick coming out of the tube, but goes on very lightly, as a primer should.