More To Love:
• Erase Pores & Imperfections: Virtually erases pores, softens lines and perfects your complexion leaving skin ready for bronzer, powder, makeup or nothing at all.
• Customized Formula: Provides an airbrushed canvas as it preps skin for bronzers, powder products and liquid foundations. Bronzers glide on without grabbing or looking heavy. Powders float above imperfections. Makeup applies like magic onto skin. Color stays true and in place all day.
• Mulberry Extract & Arctostaphylos UVA URSI: Protect, brighten and lighten skin for a renewed freshness and soothing effect.
• Retinyl Palmitate & Cyclodextrin with CAVAMAX Retinol: Restores moisture, elasticity and suppleness with a powerful combination of anti-wrinkle, youth enhancing, skincare ingredients.
• Camellia Oil & Vitamin A: Essence of the white tea plant and the free radical fighting vitamins are nature’s most powerful antioxidants. Skin looks firmer, brighter and more resilient, even up close.
• Colorless: Great on any skin color! The nude tone becomes invisible once applied.
More To Love:
- 100% oil-free formula
- Virtually erases pores and imperfections
- Regulates surplus oil production on the skin’s surface, minimizing shine and improving skin’s overall texture
- Soothes & brightens inflamed skin while reducing future pigmentation concerns
- Net Weight: 1 oz. (Metric: 28 g)
Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Disiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cycloheptasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclodextrin, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT, BHA. *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens
- Glamour Guide
MORE TO LOVE
Reviewed by 268 customers
The BEST !!
Everything about this product is perfection... except what is up with the smell?? It smells heinous! Other than the odor (which dissipates after its on the skin) this primer has quickly become a staple in my makeup bag. Reduces look of pore size keeps makeup on my oily skin all day and leaves a satin airbrushed look. I use it with urban decay naked skin foundation and my face feels lightweight and fresh even with a full face of makeup on!
Hands down best primer I have tried! Smoothes out your face like it says makes my foundation lasts longer and it definitely minimizes my pores around my nose! So glad I tried it cause now I cant seem to put it down! I recommend you to give a a try.
I dont have sensitive skin whatsoever and when I break out its usually only one or two pimples. However for me after the second or third day of use I broke out all over my face. I had to return the product
I love it
This primer is amazing! I just bought the full size bottle! I originally had a sample when I ordered my PB&J palette and loved it so much I got the full size. It makes your pores invisible and your skin very smooth!
Realistically I would give this product 2 and half stars. Unfortunately like a few other people said it causes breakouts and oily skin. I would not recommend this for anyone but people with dry skin from my experience (I have combo). I naively did not read the ingredients so I didnt realize their are mulberries in this. My mild allergy to mulberries may have increased the breakouts for me. That being said I think the product has potential to in fact be good... Its just very much not for me.
absolutely love this stuff!! it makes my face feel like silk & really helps cover up my pores. plus a little goes a long way
Feels great when applying contains talc or something that gives it a satin-y feel. In warm humid weather I still had to use blotting paper later on for shine. Doesnt appear cakey or thick. Gives my skin a somewhat flawless look when makeup is applied. If they perfect it to reduce greasy look I would buy stock in this!
Well I really dont like this primer although light seems to cause break outs