At Too Faced, we love to play with makeup and create new looks. Using some of our favorite shades from two of our best-selling eye shadow collections, Natural Eyes and Boudoir Eyes, we created a stunning new look made easy in this step-by-step, Glamour Guide Mashup. Go from softly nude and pretty to slightly sexy and seductive with a look so naturally gorgeous you can wear it for any occasion, from every day to your Big Day. It’s a mashup made in beauty heaven!
For Natural Boudoir Eyes:
1. Sweep Heaven from crease to brow (Natural Eyes).
2. Blend Nude into crease (Natural Eyes).
3. Press Lap Dance onto lids (Boudoir Eyes).
4. Deepen the outer V and line lower lash line with Voulez-Vous (Boudoir Eyes).
To Complete the Look:
3. Pop Sweethearts Perfect Flush Powder Blush in Peach Beach onto cheeks.
4. Line lips with Perfect Lips Lip Liner in Perfect Pink.
5. Fill in lips with La Crème Color Drenched Lip Cream in Fuchsia Shock.
Bridal Beauty Tip: Natural Eyes won the Brides Magazine beauty award for best palette for the Big Day! Look naturally gorgeous with nine neutral shades or combine them with any of the soft and sexy shades in Boudoir Eyes to create your own customized look for the big day, the bedroom and beyond!