We’re blushing! Natural Eyes Shadow Collection won the Brides Magazine Beauty
Award for Best Palette for the Big Day! Our award-winning palette of nine matte
and shimmer neutrals pair perfectly and blend beautifully to create a naturally
gorgeous look for the big day, the honeymoon and your happily ever after.
some brides hire their go-to makeup artist for the big day, other brides are
opting to do their own makeup. If you’re choosing to do your own, our signature
how-to Glamour Guides make it so easy with step-by-step beauty tutorials and
three different looks to choose from! Or you can create any look you desire
from soft and pretty to slightly sexy and anything in between.
Not the bride? You can still look naturally gorgeous on
the big day! Our perfectly neutral palette is so versatile and incredibly
flattering on every woman, whether you’re the bride, a bridesmaid or even a
guest at the wedding.
Own Your Pretty on the big day with this Natural Eye look.
1. Prime lids with Shadow Insurance to prevent shadow from creasing and smudging.
2. Apply Silk Teddy (a soft pink champagne) onto the lid.
3. Blend Velvet Revolver (a velvety taupe) into the crease, and gently swept into brows (enhancing their natural shape).
4. Use Heaven (a creamy white) to highlight the top of the brow bone.
5. Apply Erotica along the lash line for a hint of soft, rich brown color.
6. Top it off with Better Than Sex Mascara to give lashes volume and length.