Get your look on lockdown: squeeze out a bead-sized drop and apply to clean lids with fingers to ensure flawless glide and even distribution.
More To Love:
- Unique binders lock down eye shadow pigments for amazingly long wear
- Crease-proof, fade-proof, waterproof wear for up to 24 hours
- Grabs pigment and intensifies eye shadow color
- Neutralizes any lid discoloration
- Needle-nose applicator for no-waste, precise dispensing
- Over 4,600 5-star reviews
- 100% said this eye shadow primer helped shadow adhere to eyelids*
- 100% said this eye shadow primer made shadow easier to blend*
- 100% said they would trade in their current eye shadow primer for this one*
- 97% said this eye shadow primer decreased eye shadow fallout*
- 97% said this is the best eye shadow primer they’ve ever used*
- *consumer study results
Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethylhexanoin, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). *Formulated without parabens
MORE TO LOVE
This product is absolutely amazing! You only need a tiny bit and it lasts all day! Through work and sweating and everything. I think the people who said it made their eyelids look crusty just used waayyy too much.
This is actually the only eye primer Ive ever used so I cant compare. But so far my experience with it has been pleasant. It is tan but dries sort of undetectable. It feels real smooth and light. Not sticky at all. The thing is, a little goes a long way. A nice thin layer is all you need, as the instructions say so as well. Save and prolong your product. Too much of a good thing is no good haha. I learned the hard way and had a rough time hiding it after blobbing on too much in a rush. All in all its a quality product. I dont plan on switching eye primers.
By far the best primer I've ever used! Got it to replace my Urban Decay one (which I loved) because a friend told me this one was better and I'm so glad I did. Never creases and keeps my eyeshadow on all day!
SUPER!!!! I love this primer! My eye shadow looks just as fresh in the afternoon as it did when I applied it in the morning.
it dried really fast and it made my eyelids look really dry and scaly, but it did keep my eyeshadow the same as when i applied it. i dont think i'd buy this again due to it making my eyelids look all crusty
It's a great product, doesn't crease & keeps your eyeshadow on. But it dried the hell out of my eyelids & now they're all scaley & no matter what I try I can't fix it. So I guess it's good once in awhile but the dry skin isn't worth it..
I mean I just don't like the product because it feels gooey and it dries my eyelids up, but that's just me.
The best primer I've used, especially great for oily eyelids!