It’s back and better than ever! Our cutting-edge, three-dimensional polymers wrap around each lash to create tubes that build, stretch and curl for more extreme VOLUME, LENGTH and DRAMA!
More To Love:
- Better Engineered 3D Tubes: New and improved elastic polymers surround each lash to fatten and stretch beyond the natural lash for extreme volume and intense drama.
- Better Wand: Re-designed bristles deposit formula evenly, making each tube thicker from base to tip you can easily go from flirty to dramatic. In one coat, have rich, full lashes, and with 2-3 coats, get extreme volume and intense drama.
- Weatherproof: Our long-wearing, weatherproof formula ensures lashes never smudge or flake.
- Easy Removal: Tubes easily release from lashes with just warm water and gentle soap or eye makeup remover.
- Good For Lashes: Generous dose of moisturizing Vitamin E for longer, healthier lashes. Free of parabens, and phthalates.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d’abeille, Diethylhexyl Sebacate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Laureth-20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).
The mascara was clumpy and didn't go on smoothly...I would recommend the better than sex mascara!!
I got this mascara as part of the cats eyes set at the beginning of december (3-4 weeks ago), and I thought it would be really voluptuous. It was like tar, really think and sticky and just stuck to my lashes and clumped them. 5 uses and it's only gotten worse.. I LOVE their 'Better than Sex' mascara, which I also got as a mini at the same time, and I thought if that was anything to go on, this one would be great.. Very disappointed.. :( I hope I just got an old one that was past it's prime and it was just me.
I was so bummed about this product. I am a mascara junkie and love trying new products out but this disappointed. The mascara made my lashes "crispy". I noticed my lashes were breaking off quite easy. I am not sure if this is how the product should be or if I got an old tune or something from sephora. :(