DetailsFruit Cocktail Blush Duo Fruit Cocktail
Shade: Fruit Cocktail Blush Duo Papaya PopAll Shades (7)
3 NEW SHADES! This brightening and luminescent blush duo created with our soft-touch, silky formula is the perfect way to customize your Tutti Frutti flush from sweet and flirty to a sexy, sparkling glow.
- Buildable pigment and glow
- 3-in-1 Blush Duo allows for multiple looks
- Blend blush and highlight shade together
- Apply blush alone to achieve a juicy glow
- Apply highlighter alone for fresh picked shimmer on the high points of the face and cheeks
- Highlights and blushes all in one beautiful powder compact!
- Don’t be afraid of the vibrant colors, the pigment blends beautifully and can be layered as a soft veil on skin up to a bold bright cheek
- In the UK, the Tutti Frutti Collection is available exclusively at Boots.
Formulated without Gluten and Parabens
Our Inspiration Tutti Frutti is the playful, modern collection inspired by the luscious, sparkling colors of real fruit. It’s impossible to not be the life of the party with these pops of color infused with yummy scents and party-ready sparkle! Whether you’re looking for bad-ass juicy color when you’re feeling oh-so-sexy, or fresh, fun sparkle that keep you looking sweet, this collection turns any moment into a celebration!
How it works
Customize your cheek color by wearing color alone, layering the strobed side atop of the satin side or swirling colors together for a customized look.
Papaya Pop Strobe INGREDIENTS: Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Hexylene Glycol, Malic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)