Do's & Dont's
The beauty of having eye palettes or any makeup palette is all the fun colors to play with! However, there are some key "Do's & Don'ts" to take into consideration when shopping for and wearing cosmetic color palettes to insure you always look your best.
- Do select eye shadow palettes that will accentuate the color of your eye and contain textures of shadows that look best on you. Too Faced's Matte Eye Shadow Palette is a perfect staple product every girl should have in her drawer; it always looks sophisticated, fresh and smooth.
- Do get a palette with golden tones (check out our Natural Eye Palette) and one with neutral or cooler shades such as our Naked Eye Palette; these shades will provide everyday versatility and will encourage you to have a little fun with your looks!
- Do select 3 colors to wear at one time. Most women need a base shadow, a lid color and either a darker shade to apply in the crease or use as a liner. Avoid wearing too many shadow colors all at once, the look will lose the femininity and the colors will end up losing their power.
"Do select eye shadow palettes that will accentuate the color of your eye and contain textures of shadows that look best on you."
You'll find that when you're using one of Too Faced's color palettes, each of which contain harmonious shadows, you can use the three shadows from each lesson card or play with any 3 colors in each palette and you'll still never end up looking overdone.
- Select palettes that you will wear all shades
- Have a couple of palettes with a variety of shade tones
- Buy palettes for a value with high quality shadows
- Have a complexion palette with concealers
- Buy palettes with all bright / dark tones
- Buy palettes that have poor quality pigments
- Purchase a complexion palette without trying on the products
- Apply all of the colors in an eye shadow palette at once